Registered Office: Henstaff Court – Llantrisant Road – Cardiff – CF72 8NG | Company number 08433214
The affordable Professional Law Practice
Child Arrangements Order (C100) legal advice — Family Law –Private Mediation– Non Molestation Order — Divorce — Friendly Law Professional — Court Support
Welcome to McKenzie Law Partners
Unlike other law firms, we only practice Children and Family Law.
We take a different approach.
Our suite of Services:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Filling in and completing Court forms
- Help you to understand how the process works
- Help with establishing and setting out your case
- Case management
- Help you to respond to opposing Counsel letters and disclosures
- Prepare you for and manage your expectations with CAFCASS
- Attend the Court with you
- Take notes at Court Hearings
- Offer advice to you during Court Hearings
Child Arrangements and Divorces
First consider whether we can support you using our Alternative Dispute Resolution services.
Sometimes separated parents can remain amicable and come to agreements with one another, and how to share care for any children of the family.
And sometimes they cannot.
And it will always be with the Childrens’ best interests at heart.
We will always advise that Children matters must be resolved before progressing to dealing with the divorce and divorce finances.
If we cannot assist you to make a reasonable settlements, then we will support you going to the Family Court. The process takes longer due to Court workload, but with our guidance, we will assist you to get through Court in the most effective way possible.
Initial appointments are free
We offer an initial consultation by telephone or Zoom or Microsoft Teams, which is free of charge and lasts up to 45 minutes.
If you require us to attend the Court with you, there is a fixed charge per morning or per afternoon session. This includes time pre-hearing so that we can work together preparing for the hearing.
What geographic areas we cover
For Court hearings, our main territory is London and the South-East of England. We also cover the East of England (Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk and Suffolk).
For remote Court hearings, we cover ALL of the United Kingdom.
Excluding Court appearances, we offer our support, throughout the UK also.
- Modern Family Channel
- Private Mediation
- Families Need Fathers (FNF)
- Women’s Aid
- Apply for a Child Arrangements Order
- The Children Act 1989
- Family Procedure Rules (Practice Directions)
- Help with paying Court Filing Fees (for benefits claimants)
- Application for an Occupation Order / Non Molestation Order